"There’s nothing in the middle of
the road but yellow stripes and dead armadillos."
Jim Hightower

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Transferring Photos From An iPhone To Your Mac Wirelessly

I had some pictures on my iPhone that I wanted to copy to my work laptop, but had to get them on my MacBook to start with.

Plan A was to wirelessly sync my iPhone with the Mac and then email the files to my work account.

However, the Camera Roll on the iPhone is not synchronised with the Mac or iPhoto by default. You can use Photo Stream, but that locks the pictures in and doesn't allow you to delete the images easily.

There are several apps on the App Store that allow you to sync with DropBox, but it seems that the DropBox application does it natively for you, so I save my £1.99 and did it the free way!

No comments:

Post a Comment