"There’s nothing in the middle of
the road but yellow stripes and dead armadillos."
Jim Hightower

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Absolute Sonos

I have a small Sonos system at home, with a bridge, two zones and one controller. Although the zones form their own mesh and have a level of resiliency, the weak link in the chain (in my installation) is the bridge from the Sonos network to the home network and NAS where the MP3 files are stored.

Unfortunately, the last time I powered up the computer system after fixing a plug, there was a loud bang from underneath the desk as the power supply to the Sonos Bridge blew up.

When I rang Absolute Sonos to source a replacement, they very kindly sent one out FoC. I thought it was very kind & generous – certainly somewhere to go when I expand the existing system.

The system is now working perfectly again. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment