"There’s nothing in the middle of
the road but yellow stripes and dead armadillos."
Jim Hightower

Thursday 18 February 2010

ReedsCo – A Work in Progress

They say that in football that it is a “Game of two halves” and it seems that my watch is similarly one of two parts…

I had left the watch for a couple of days whilst I was abroad; it had stopped and I needed to set the time.

ReedsCo - MV Series - Crown + ShaftI unscrewed and pulled out the crown the two clicks to engage the hour hand; set the time and pushed it back in. It didn’t seem to be sitting properly, so I pulled it out again. At which point I had the following in my hand.

Reed Tan was very apologetic and has agreed – to save on the postage between here and Singapore, for me to get a local watch maker to refit the crown + shaft.

I have used Geoff Allnutt on several occasions and he provided great support. I’ll let you know what he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment